1. Upcycle a milk jug into a sandwich keeper.
You can never have too many sandwich keepers, tbh. Get the tutorial HERE.
3. DIY this ruler crate to keep homework supplies organized.
Lemon Tree Dwelling will show you how.
5. Always have a snack sack on hand.
Owen’s Olivia has a great tutorial to make your own.
6. Download these free printable bookplates.
Get them at Lavender’s Blue Designs.
7. Create a family command center out of an old door.
Get tips HERE.
9. Waterproof their canvas shoes to help them last all year.
Bee’s wax and a hairdryer should do the trick.
11. Color code notebooks by subject to make them easy to find.
12. Build this DIY digital projector for their classroom.
Photojojo will show you how.
13. Color-code hangers to streamline outfit planning during the week.
14. Make your own catch-all shelf to keep school supplies contained at home.
15. Got sewing skills? Upcycle juice pouches into storage cases.
Get the tutorial HERE.
16. Or keep things handy by installing a pen holder in their notebook.
18. Help little ones feel confident with their zipper abilities.
And keep accidents at bay. (Tutorial HERE.)
19. Never run out of ice packs again.
22. If you’re feeling really ambitious, try tackling these book covers.
See how it’s done HERE.